Aurelia

YEAR: 1950 - 1958

The Aurelia used the first production V6 engine, a 60° design developed by Francesco de Virgilio. The engine was an all-alloy pushrod design with a single camshaft between the cylinder banks. During production, capacity grew from 1.8 L to 2.5 L. A hemispherical combustion chamber and in-line valves were used. A single Solex or Weber carburettor completed the engine. Some up rated models were fitted with twin carburettors. At the rear was an innovative transaxle with the gearbox, clutch, differential, and inboard-mounted drum brakes. The front suspension was a continuation of the sliding pillar design, with rear semi-trailing arms replaced by a de Dion tube in the Fourth series. The Aurelia was also the first car to be fitted with radial tires as standard equipment.

Manuals

Aurelia 2nd Series Parts Book

60.29 MB

Aurelia 1st Series Parts Book

99.18 MB

Aurelia 1st Series Handbook

109.29 MB

Aurelia Handbook B10 (Italian)

74.39 MB

Reviews

Auto Engineer 1951

30.14 MB

Technical

Aurelia Specifications

1.26 MB

Aurelia B20 6th Cutaway

106.43 KB

Aurelia Model Chart

1.61 MB

B10 Chassis Drawing 20/3/195

26.34 MB

Marketing Material

International Annual of Automobiles 1954

566.26 KB

The Motor 1954 - For High Speed Touring And Competitions

799.38 KB

1951 Aurelia Brochure

1.49 MB

1950 Aurelia Brochure

4.86 MB

Lancia Aurelia

80.36 KB
Advertisement